wtboa Listings: By Category | Complete List Of Items From wtboa
For more information or questions, please call (253) 288-7878 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This auction will utilize DYNAMIC AUCTION ENDINGS. This means if any stallion receives a bid in the last 5 minutes, the auction will be extended by an additional 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids received in the final 5 minutes. At that point, bidding is closed for that stallion. This option is in place to give everyone a fair chance to place the last bid and prevent snipe bids at the last second of the auction event.
Top 5 Selling Stallions for 2020
Midshipman, by Unbridled’s Song, Darley Stallions, Lexington, KY
Tapiture, by Tapit, Darby Dan Farm, Lexington, KY
Tamarkuz, by Speightstown, Shadwell Farm, Lexington, KY
Smiling Tiger, by Hold That Tiger, Harris Farms, Coalinga, CA
Harbor the Gold, by Seeking the Gold, Bar C Racing Stables, Hermiston, OR
Your stallion could be among the TOP 8 eligible for an INCREASED BONUS of up to $5,000!!
THREE-YEAR-OLD SUPPLEMENTS (Two Divisions)
|Stallion, by Sire||Standing At||City||State||Stud Fee||Starting Bid||Return?|
|Clubhouse Ride, by Candy Ride (Arg)||Legacy Ranch||Clement||CA||Private||$3,500||Yes|
|Coach Bob, by Bertrando||Daehling Ranch||Elk Grove||CA||$1,500||$400|
|Faversham, by Lucky Pulpit||Daehling Ranch||Elk Grove||CA||$2,000||$400|
|Fullbridled, by Unbridled's Song||Daehling Ranch||Elk Grove||CA||$1,500||$400|
|Mesa Thunder, by Sky Mesa||Daehling Ranch||Elk Grove||CA||$1,000||$400|
|Northern Causeway, by Giant's Causeway||Rancho San Miguel||San Miguel||CA||$2,000||$850|
|Richard's Kid, by Lemon Drop Kid||Rancho San Miguel||San Miguel||CA||$2,500||$500|
|Rumpus Cat, by Street Sense||Daehling Ranch||Elk Grove||CA||$2,500||$400|
|Winning Cause, by Giant's Causeway||Milky Way Farm||Temecula||CA||$2,000||$400||Yes|
|Finale, by Scat Daddy||Stormborne Stallions||Citra||Fl||$2,500||$400|
|Matanzas Inlet, by Kitalpha||Stormborne Stallions||Citra||FL||$2,500||$400|
|Young Brian, by Hard Spun||Stormborne Stallions||Citra||FL||$2,500||$400|
|Bal a Bali (Brz), by Put It Back||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$5,000||$2,500|
|Enticed, by Medaglia d'Oro||Darley Stallions||Lexington||KY||$7,500||$2,500|
|Hightail, by Mineshaft||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$4,000||$2,000|
|Mr. Z, by Malibu Moon||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$2,500||$1,250|
|Optimizer, by English Channel||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$2,500||$1,250|
|Oxbow, by Awesome Again||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$7,500||$3,750|
|Producer (GB), by Dutch Art (GB)||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$2,500||$1,250|
|Raison d'Etat, by A.P. Indy||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$2,500||$1,250|
|Real Solution, by Kitten's Joy||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$5,000||$2,500|
|Sky Kingdom, by Empire Maker||Darby Dan Farm||Lexington||KY||$2,500||$400|
|Temple City, by Dynaformer||Spendthrift Farm||Lexington||KY||$5,000||$1,000|
|War Correspondent, by War Front||Calumet Farm||Lexington||KY||$5,000||$2,500|
|A Shin Forward, by Forest Wildcat||Rockridge Stud||Hudson||NY||$2,500||$400||Yes|
|Courageous Cat, by Storm Cat||Questroyal North||Stillwater||NY||$2,500||$400|
|Disco Partner, by Disco Rico||Rockridge Stud||Hudson||NY||$4,000||$400||Yes|
|Frank Conversation, by Quality Road||Rockridge Stud||Hudson||NY||$4,000||$400||Yes|
|Giant Surprise, by Giant's Causeway||Rockridge Stud||Hudson||NY||$2,500||$400||Yes|
|Majestic City, by City Zip||Irish Hill & Dutchess Views Stallions||Stillwater||NY||$2,500||$400|
|Micromanage, by Medaglia d'Oro||Rockridge Stud||Hudson||NY||$2,500||$400||Yes|
|Slumber (GB), by Cacique (Ire)||Rockridge Stud||Hudson||NY||Private||$400||Yes|
|Sixthirteen, by Dixie Union||Bar C Racing Stables||Hermiston||OR||Private||$400||Yes|
|Dontmesswithkitten, by Kitten's Joy||Lucky Acres||Yakima||WA||$1,200||$400||Yes|
|Gold Aly, by Medaglia d'Oro||Lucky Acres||Yakima||WA||$1,200||$400||Yes|
|Private Gold, by Seeking the Gold||El Dorado Farms||Enumclaw||WA||Private||$400||Yes|
|Raise the Bluff, by Pine Bluff||El Dorado Farms||Enumclaw||WA||Private||$400||Yes|
|Running Tap, by Tapit||Allaire Farms||Poulsbo||WA||Private||$400||Yes|
|Car Talk (Ire), by Bernardini||Empire Equestrian||Ardrossan||AB, CAN||$1,500||$400|
|Counterforce, by Smart Strike||Road's End Farm||Abbotsford||BC, CAN||$1,500||$400|
|Second in Command, by Silver Deputy||Road's End Farm||Abbotsford||BC, CAN||$1,500||$400|
|Value Plus, by Unbridled's Song||Stride Away Thoroughbreds||Armstrong||BC, CAN||$2,500||$400|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please be sure to read the following information carefully to ensure that you understand all of the guidelines and benefits of our auction.
ANYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO BID. However, if you are the WINNING BIDDER, you must be a WTBOA Associate Member ($75) or a WTBOA Full Member ($130, if you join by January 1, 2019; $155 thereafter). The minimum ($75) membership fee will be added to your total.*
$400 – $1,000 = $50
$1,001 – $2,000 = $100
$2,001 – $5,000 = $200
$5,001 – $10,000 = $250
Over $10,000 = $500
Please click HERE to read Thoroughlybred Online Buyers Guide before bidding.
TERMS OF SALE
This a no-guarantee season. However, some stallion owners/managers have elected to "Offer a Return." Check the table above or the "Description" section for each stallion (to come) to determine if a return is being offered for that stallion.
It may be possible to insure no-guarantee seasons – you must submit the mare you plan to breed and the stallion to an equine insurance agent/broker to get a quote.
If your mare does not get in foal during the 2020 breeding season and a return breeding is offered, you are entitled to one return season only. It is the responsibility of the bidder to make all contractual and other arrangements regarding the breeding season purchased. Failure to present a mare to the stallion whose service was purchased shall result in forfeiture of the entire season. The WTBOA is not responsible for any changes in a stallion’s health or location.
If the stallion dies before servicing your mare in 2020, you will receive a full refund of your purchase price, unless an acceptable substitution is offered by the stallion owner.
If no return is offered and your mare does not get in foal, you do not have a right to a return the following season. (As noted above, it may be possible to insure no-guarantee seasons – you must submit the mare you plan to breed and the stallion to an equine insurance agent/broker to get a quote.)
No season may be resold without the approval of the stallion owner or agent.
The purchaser of said season in the WTBOA Stallion Season Auction shall, once he/she has signed a stallion service contract from the farm at which such stallion stands, have the right to breed one Thoroughbred mare owned by them to the stallion during the 2020 breeding season under the terms and conditions of that stallion service contract.
Stallion owners/managers reserve the right to accept only Thoroughbred broodmares that are clean and sound for breeding. Under no circumstances shall a live foal be guaranteed.
All buyers MUST be an WTBOA Member. If you are not, $75 will be added to your total for a WTBOA Associate Membership (or $130 for a WTBOA Full Membership).*
NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO COLLECT KENTUCKY SALES TAX ON KENTUCKY STALLIONS.
IF PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD, a 3% surcharge will be added to your total.
NO FEE IF PAID BY CHECK. Make all checks payable to WTBOA.
Invoices will be sent with 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN TEN (10) BUSINESS DAYS FROM DATE OF INVOICE. Any winning bidder who is invoiced, but does not make the appropriate payment by the deadline will be reported to thoroughlybred.com. This individual may be blocked from bidding in future WTBOA auctions, as well as blocked from other auctions offered on thoroughlybred.com.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All progeny of the 2020 breeding season of stallions sold during this online auction will be eligible for the Stallion Season Auction Awards Program (SSAAP), regardless of where they are foaled!
2. Proceeds from the WTBOA Stallion Season Auction will provide funding for future awards and/or stakes programs. Change of ownership (of the dam or the foal) will not affect a foal's eligibility for any awards or stakes program.
3. There will be no substitutions for an entry in the awards program.
4. Stallion owners have the option to buy their stallion season back at the minimum bid, if it does not sell, to make all of said stallion's foals eligible for the awards program.
5. Minimum bid is $400.00 (Four Hundred Dollars) or the reserve established by the stallion owner. Final bid will not be made public.
6. Donations are not split with the season donor and/or stallion owner. Only 100% donation seasons accepted.
7. WTBOA acts as agent only and will endeavor to protect the interest of both buyer and stallion owner. It is the buyer's responsibility to contact the farm to understand any fees that may or may not be listed in this auction.
8. Should the stallion die or become unfit for breeding purposes before the mare has been serviced, contact the WTBOA immediately. The WTBOA board will handle each issue on an individual case basis and will always verify the stallion is deceased or has become unfit for breeding purposes. You MUST notify the WTBOA by July 15 of that breeding year. No cases will be considered after that.
9. Stallion owner is not responsible for any disease, accident, sickness and/or death of a mare or foal and similarly mare owner will not be responsible for any disease, accident, sickness and/or death of the stallion.
10. Mare, in order to qualify for breeding must be halter broke and have a current negative Coggins and/or uterine culture as required by stallion owner.
11. A stallion service certificate will be provided to mare owner from stallion owner upon payment in full of all board, veterinarian, or other services upon the birth of a live foal. It is the mare owner's responsibility to contact the stallion owner to receive the stallion service certificate.
12. *Full or Associate Membership in the WTBOA is required to purchase a stallion season. An Associate Membership fee of $75 will be added to your invoice if you are not a WTBOA member at the time of your stallion season purchase. Or you may opt to become a full WTBOA member and enjoy additional rights and benefits. Benefits received with a WTBOA Full Membership ($130 if paid by January 1; $155 thereafter) may be reviewed at washingtonthoroughbred.com/application-for-membership/.
The Washington Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association (WTBOA) seeks to unite and represent those who are interested in breeding, owning, racing and improving Thoroughbreds in the state of Washington and the Pacific Northwest.
Copyright (c) 2021 Thoroughlybred.com.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium
without express written permission of Thoroughlybred.com is prohibited.