itboa Listings: By Category | Complete List Of Items From itboa
ITBOA Stallion Auction Dec. 7th - 16th
FOR MORE INFO OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE E-MAIL ITBOA@MSN.COM
If you have questions regarding the auction website or your password, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1 877 291 3232 ext. 4
Stallions Donated as of 10-22-19:
|Stallion||Standing Farm||State Standing||Fee||Min. Bid||Breed Back?||Donor|
|Flight West||Green Mountain Farm||IA||$1,000||$500||Yes||Green Mountain Farm|
|Formidable||Iowa State University||IA||$1,500||$500||Yes||Iowa State University|
|Jafmil||Robson Thoroughbreds||IA||$600||$500||No||Ronson Thoroughbreds|
|Newport||Iowa State University||IA||$1,500||$500||Yes||Iowa State University|
|Sing Baby Sing||Madison County TBs||IA||$2,000||$500||Yes||Madison County TBs|
|Spaniard||Bryant Thoroughbreds||IA||$1,500||$500||Yes||Lauren Bryant|
|Stroll||Iowa State University||IA||$2,000||$500||Yes||Stroll LLP|
|Woke Up Dreamin||Madison County TBs||IA||$2,000||$500||Yes||Madison County TBs|
|Daddy Long Legs||Taylor Made Stallions||KY||$10,000||TBD||Yes||Taylor Made Stallions|
|Midnight Storm||Taylor Made Stallions||KY||$10,000||TBD||Yes||Taylor Made Stallions|
|Mshawish||Taylor Made Stallions||KY||$10,000||TBD||Yes||Taylor Made Stallions|
|Not This Time||Taylor Made Stallions||KY||$12,500||TBD||Yes||Taylor Made Stallions|
|Bashaar||Indian Creek TB Farm||LA||$1,000||$500||Yes||Indian Creek TB Farm|
|Call Me George||Indian Creek TB Farm||LA||$1,000||$500||Yes||Indian Creek TB Farm|
|Zong||Indian Creek TB Farm||LA||$2,000||$500||Yes||Indian Creek TB Farm|
This auction will utilize DYNAMIC AUCTION ENDINGS. This means if any stallion receives a bid in the last 5 minutes, the auction will be extended by an additional 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids received in the final 5 minutes. At that point, bidding is closed for that stallion. This option is in place to give everyone a fair chance to place the last bid and prevent snipe bids at the last second of the auction event.
YOU MAY BID IF YOU ARE NOT AN ITBOA MEMBER. IF YOU END UP BEING THE WINNING BIDDER, $75 WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR TOTAL TO COVER 2020 ITBOA MEMBERSHIP.
$500 - $1000 = $50
$1001 – $2000 = $100
$2001 – $5000 = $200
$5001 – $10,000 = $250
Over $10,000 = $500
Please click HERE to read Thoroughlybred Online Buyers Guide before bidding.
TERMS OF SALE:
LIVE NURSING = A one year Breed Back to the same mare if she does not conceive, aborts the fetus, or does not produce a live foal which stands and nurses in 2021. Applicable only if the stallion is standing at the same farm in 2021.
Not all stallions are Live Nursing. Check the "At a Glance" section on each stallion page next to the heading GUARANTEE: to determine what each stallion is selling as. All buyers MUST be an ITBOA Member. If you are not, add $75 to your total.
ALL KENTUCKY STALLIONS WILL HAVE 6% SALES TAX ADDED TO YOUR TOTAL
FEES: 5% fee if paying with Credit Card.
NO FEE IF PAID BY CHECK
Payment must be received within ten days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Stallion owner nominates his/her Stallion for the ITBOA Stallion Stakes of 2023 and 2024 by donating a stallion service to the 2019 ITBOA Stallion Auction. Said Stallion service shall be auctioned by the ITBOA and upon successful sale of the Stallion service, all foals conceived in 2020 and foaled in 2021 are automatically eligible to nominate to the ITBOA Stallion Stakes of 2023 and 2024. Each race will have a purse up to $70,000. Iowa Breds will be eligible for extra supplement if running 1st - 4th in these open races.
2. Proceeds from the 2019 ITBOA Stallion Auction will provide funding for the purses offered with the ITBOA Stallion Stakes of 2023 and 2024.
3. For foals of 2021 to remain eligible for the ITBOA Stallion Stakes in the year 2023 and 2024, all nomination requirements must be fulfilled on or before the due date.
4. Minimum bid is $500.00 (Five Hundred) or the reserve established by the Stallion Owner whichever is greater. Payments for seasons are due during or immediately after the auction. Make all checks payable to ITBOA.
5. ITOBA acts as agent only and will endeavor to protect the interest of both buyer and stallion owner. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the farm to understand any fees which may or may not be listed in this auction.
6. Should the stallion die or become unfit for breeding purposes before the mare has been serviced, contact the ITBOA immediately. The ITBOA board will handle each issue on an individual case bases and will always verify the stallion is deceased or has become unfit for breeding purposes. You MUST notify the ITBOA by July 15th of that breeding year. No cases will be considered after that.
7. Stallion owner is not responsible for any disease, accident, sickness and or death of a mare or foal and similarly mare owner will not be responsible for any disease, accident, sickness and or death of the stallion.
8. Mare, in order to qualify for breeding must be halter broke and have a current negative Coggins and or uterine culture as required by stallion owner.
9. A stallion service certificate will be provided to mare owner from stallion owner upon payment in full of all board, veterinarian, or other services upon the birth of a live foal. It is the mare owners responsibility to contact the stallion owner to receive the stallion service certificate.
10. Membership in good standing with ITBOA is required to purchase a stallion season.
11.Sale of the dam before foaling or sale of foal after nomination has been completed will not affect the eligibility of the foal. The new owner will be responsible for any remaining nomination fees due in order for the foal to remain eligible.
12. There will be no substitutions for an entry.
13. Stallion owners have the option to buy their stallion back at the minimum bid, if he does not sell, to make all his foals eligible.
The Iowa Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association (ITBOA) is a non-profit organization responsible for promoting the breeding and racing of Thoroughbreds in Iowa. The ITBOA currently represents nearly 500 Iowa-bred owners and breeders.
Copyright (c) 2019 Thoroughlybred.com.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium
without express written permission of Thoroughlybred.com is prohibited.