itboa Listings: By Category | Complete List Of Items From itboa
Stallions (109) ||
Stallions (109) > Stallion Seasons (109) |
ITBOA STALLION SEASON AUCTION
ENDS DEC. 11th 7 PM (CST)
LIST OF STALLIONS TO BID ON: |HERE|
I CAN STILL ADD STALLIONS TO AUCTION. TO DONATE: |HERE|
If you have questions regarding the auction website or your password, please e-mail email@example.com
or call 1 877 291 3232 ext. 4 . If you have misplaced your password, you can now retrieve it by texting 516 857 4188
Be sure to read terms and conditions below the list of stallions before bidding.
FOR MORE INFO OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE E-MAIL ITBOA@MSN.COM
IMPORTANT - Stay logged in to your account or log in to get messages sent to you in order to get up to the second bid notices, outbid notices, roster changes and the like. These messages are sent instantaneously to your Thoroughlybred account and can be found in MY MESSAGES in the Members Area.
While these messages are also simultaneously sent to your registered e mail account when transmitted, there have been reported delays, messages being sent to a spam folder and other issues that are beyond our control.
The issues are often delays with your server and e mail provider or being blocked or redirected as a reuilt of your privacy settings.
Best bet is to retrieve these updates and messages directly from your account! Log in and give it a look!
This auction will utilize DYNAMIC AUCTION ENDINGS. This means if any stallion receives a bid in the last 5 minutes, the auction will be extended by an additional 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids received in the final 5 minutes. At that point, bidding is closed for that stallion. This option is in place to give everyone a fair chance to place the last bid and prevent snipe bids at the last second of the auction event.
YOU MAY BID IF YOU ARE NOT AN ITBOA MEMBER. IF YOU END UP BEING THE WINNING BIDDER, $75 WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR TOTAL TO COVER 2024 ITBOA MEMBERSHIP.
$500 - $1000 = $50
$1001 – $2000 = $100
$2001 – $5000 = $200
$5001 – $10,000 = $250
Over $10,000 = $500
Please click HERE to read Thoroughlybred Online Buyers Guide before bidding.
TERMS OF SALE:
LIVE NURSING = A one year Breed Back to the same mare if she does not conceive, aborts the fetus, or does not produce a live foal which stands and nurses in 2025. Applicable only if the stallion is standing at the same farm in 2025.
Not all stallions are Live Nursing. Check the "At a Glance" section on each stallion page next to the heading GUARANTEE: to determine what each stallion is selling as. All buyers MUST be an ITBOA Member. If you are not, add $75 to your total.
ALL KENTUCKY STALLIONS WILL HAVE 6% SALES TAX ADDED TO YOUR TOTAL
FEES: 5% fee if paying with Credit Card.
NO FEE IF PAID BY CHECK
Payment must be received within ten days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Stallion owner nominates his/her Stallion for the ITBOA Stallion Stakes of 2027 and 2028 by donating a stallion service to the 2023 ITBOA Stallion Auction. Said Stallion service shall be auctioned by the ITBOA and upon successful sale of the Stallion service, all foals conceived in 2024 and foaled in 2025 are automatically eligible to nominate to the ITBOA Stallion Stakes of 2027 and 2028. Each race will have a purse up to $70,000. Iowa Breds will be eligible for extra supplement if running 1st - 4th in these open races.
2. Proceeds from the 2023 ITBOA Stallion Auction will provide funding for the purses offered with the ITBOA Stallion Stakes of 2027 and 2028.
3. For foals of 2025 to remain eligible for the ITBOA Stallion Stakes in the year 2027 and 2028, all nomination requirements must be fulfilled on or before the due date.
4. Minimum bid is $500.00 (Five Hundred) or the reserve established by the Stallion Owner whichever is greater. Payments for seasons are due during or immediately after the auction. Make all checks payable to ITBOA.
5. ITOBA acts as agent only and will endeavor to protect the interest of both buyer and stallion owner. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the farm to understand any fees which may or may not be listed in this auction.
6. Should the stallion die or become unfit for breeding purposes before the mare has been serviced, contact the ITBOA immediately. The ITBOA board will handle each issue on an individual case bases and written verification must be received from vet that he is deceased or has become unfit for breeding purposes. You MUST notify the ITBOA by July 15th of that breeding year. No cases will be considered after that.
7. Stallion owner is not responsible for any disease, accident, sickness and or death of a mare or foal and similarly mare owner will not be responsible for any disease, accident, sickness and or death of the stallion.
8. Mare, in order to qualify for breeding must be halter broke and have a current negative Coggins and or uterine culture as required by stallion owner.
9. A stallion service certificate will be provided to mare owner from stallion owner upon payment in full of all board, veterinarian, or other services upon the birth of a live foal. It is the mare owners responsibility to contact the stallion owner to receive the stallion service certificate.
10. Membership in good standing with ITBOA is required to purchase a stallion season. Membership fee will be added to total if not a 2024 Member.
11.Sale of the dam before foaling or sale of foal after nomination has been completed will not affect the eligibility of the foal. The new owner will be responsible for any remaining nomination fees due in order for the foal to remain eligible.
12. There will be no substitutions for an entry.
13. Stallion owners have the option to buy their stallion back at the minimum bid, if he does not sell, to make all his foals eligible.
Copyright (c) 2023 Thoroughlybred.com.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium
without express written permission of Thoroughlybred.com is prohibited.