2021 Nebraska HBPA Stallion Auction Dec. 26th - Jan 2nd.
View stallion listings & place a bid [HERE]
FOR MORE INFO OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL TCUFROGS3@ZOHO.COM OR VISIT US ONLINE AT NEBRASKAHORSEMEN.COM
If you have questions regarding the auction website or your password, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1 516 857 4188
This auction will utilize DYNAMIC AUCTION ENDINGS. This means if any stallion receives a bid in the last 5 minutes, the auction will be extended by an additional 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids received in the final 5 minutes. At that point, bidding is closed for that stallion. This option is in place to give everyone a fair chance to place the last bid and prevent snipe bids at the last second of the auction event.
YOU MAY BID IF YOU ARE NOT AN NTBA MEMBER. IF YOU END UP BEING THE WINNING BIDDER, $30 WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR TOTAL TO COVER 2020 NTBA MEMBERSHIP.
$500 - $1000 = $50
$1001 – $2000 = $100
$2001 – $5000 = $200
$5001 – $10,000 = $250
Over $10,000 = $500
Stallions Donated as of : 12/21/2020
|Stallion||Standing Farm||State||Stud Fee||Min. Bid||Breed Back||Donor|
|Save Big Money||Winner-Maker Farms||CO||$1,000||$300||Yes||Winner-Maker Farms|
|City Wolf||Daehling Ranch||CA||$3,000||$300||Yes||Daehling Ranch|
|Jersey Town||Daehling Ranch||CA||$3,000||$400||Yes||Daehling Ranch|
|Rumpus Cat||Daehling Ranch||CA||$2,500||$400||Yes||Daehling Ranch|
|Big Drama||Oakton Stallions||FL||$2,500||$400||No||Oakton Stallions|
|Finale||Oakton Stallions||FL||$2,500||$400||No||Oakton Stallions|
|First Dude||Double Diamond Farm||FL||$7,500||$500||No||Double Diamond Farm|
|Greatness||Solera Farm||FL||PVT||$300||No||Oakton Stallions|
|Matanzas Inlet||Oakton Stallions||FL||PVT||$300||No||Oakton Stallions|
|Rogueish||Oakton Stallions||FL||$2,500||$400||No||Oakton Stallions|
|Blueblood||Iowa State University||IA||$1,500||$500||Yes||Iowa State University|
|Sing Baby Sing||Madison County TBs||IA||$2,000||$500||Yes||Madison County TBs|
|Stroll||Iowa State University||IA||$2,000||$1,000||Yes||Iowa State University|
|Timeline||Iowa State University||IA||$1,500||$500||Yes||Iowa State University|
|Isotherm||Swifty Farms||IN||$1,500||$300||No||Swifty Farms|
|Pass Rush||Swifty Farms||IN||$2,000||$300||No||Swifty Farms|
|Pataky Kid||Swifty Farms||IN||$2,000||$300||No||Swifty Farms|
|Algorithms||Claiborne Farm||KY||$5,000||$500||No||Claiborne Farm|
|Atta Boy Roy||Warhorse Place||KY||$7,500||$500||Yes||Valorie Lund|
|Bal A Bali (BRZ)||Calumet Farm||KY||$5,000||$2,500||No||Calumet Farm|
|Fee Drop Billy||Spendthrift Farm||KY||$5,000||$1,999||No||Spendthrift Farm|
|Hightail||Calumet Farm||KY||$4,000||$2,000||No||Calumet Farm|
|Mr. Z||Calumet Farm||KY||$2,500||$1,250||No||Calumet Farm|
|Optimizer||Calumet Farm||KY||$2,500||$1,250||No||Calumet Farm|
|Oxbow||Calumet Farm||KY||$7,500||$3,750||No||Calumet Farm|
|Producer (GB)||Calumet Farm||KY||$2,500||$1,250||No||Calumet Farm|
|Raison d'Etat||Calumet Farm||KY||$2,500||$1,250||No||Calumet Farm|
|Real Solution||Calumet Farm||KY||$5,000||$2,500||No||Calumet Farm|
|Skipshot||Buck Pond Farm||KY||$5,000||$500||No||Buck Pond Farm|
|War Correspondent||Calumet Farm||KY||$5,000||$2,500||No||Calumet Farm|
|Wildcat Red||Buck Pond Farm||KY||$7,500||$750||No||Buck Pond Farm|
|V.E. Day||Buck Pond Farm||Ky||$5,000||$500||No||Buck Pond Farm|
|Classy Gent||Boehlke Ranch||MN||$400||$300||Yes||Eugene & Rita Boehlke|
|Timber Legend||Boehlke Ranch||MN||$500||$300||Yes||Eugene & Rita Boehlke|
|Westover Wildcat||Boehlke Ranch||MN||$500||$300||Yes||Eugene & Rita Boehlke|
|Caspian||Regency Equine Center||NE||$1,500||$300||No||Larry Henning DVM|
|El Caballo||Rogers Ranch||NE||$1,000||$300||Yes||Roger Pelster|
|Go Gold||Westermann Thoroughbreds||NE||$1,000||$300||Yes||Ron Westermann|
|Gold Schleiger||Pryor Ranch||NE||$500||$300||No||Pryor Ranch|
|I Will Score||Rogers Ranch||NE||$1,000||$300||Yes||Roger Pelster|
|Shadow Hawk||Rogers Ranch||NE||$1,000||$300||Yes||Roger Pelster|
|Sports Talk||Cox Farm||NE||$1,000||$300||Yes||Cox Farm|
|Runaway Ghost||Double LL Farm||NM||$2,000||$300||Yes||Joey Peacock|
|Courageous Cat||Questroyal North||NY||$2,500||$300||No||Barry Ostrager|
|Dr Large||Oriskany Creek Farm||NY||$2,500||$300||Yes||Carmalley Valley Farm, LLC|
|Majestic City||Irish Hill & Dutchess Views||NY||$3,500||$300||No||Barry Ostrager|
|Blended Citizen||Collett Equine Center||OK||$2,000||$500||Yes||DMW Racing Stables|
|Caleb's Posse||River Oaks Farms||OK||$2,000||$300||Yes||Rusty Roberts|
|Code West||WestWin Farms||OK||$1,500||$500||Yes||WestWin Farms|
|Da Stoops||Rockin BB||OK||$1,000||$300||Yes||Danny Caldwell|
|Majestic Hussar||Kirton Farms||OK||$1,000||$300||Yes||Kirton Farms|
|Pass the Buck||WestWin Farms||OK||$1,000||$500||Yes||WestWin Farms|
|The Visualiser||Kirton Farms||OK||$1,000||$300||Yes||Kirton Farms|
|Airoforce||Equistar Training Center||PA||$2,500||$750||Yes||Jeff Jeans|
|Pat On the Back||Godstone Farm||PA||$3,500||$300||Yes||Pat OTB Partners|
|Uncle Vinny||Equistar Training Center||PA||$2,500||$750||Yes||Jeff Jeans|
|King Zachary||Hell On Heels Racing||TX||$3,500||$500||Yes||Melanie Peterson|
|Tiz Mischief||Hell On Heels Racing||TX||$3,000||$500||Yes||Melanie Peterson|
Please click HERE to read Thoroughlybred Online Buyers Guide before bidding.
Terms of Sale:
LIVE NURSING= A 1 year Breed Back to the same mare if she does not conceive, aborts the fetus, or does not produce a live foal which stands and nurses in 2022. Applicable only if the stallion is standing at the same farm in 2022.
Not all stallions are Live Nursing. Check the “ At a Glance” section on each stallion page next to the heading GUARANTEE: to determine what each stallion is selling as. All buyers must be a Nebraska Breeders Association Member. If you are not add $30 to your total.
ALL KENTUCKY STALLIONS WILL HAVE 6% SALES TAX ADDED TO YOUR TOTAL
NO FEE IF PAID BY CHECK
Payment must be received within ten days from date of sale.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. The Stallion owner nominates his/her Stallion progeny for Nebraska HBPA Stallion Stakes for 3-year olds in 2025. In addition the Stallion owner nominates his/her stallion progeny for the Nebraska HBPA Stallion Stakes to be run in 2021 for 3-years & up. Said Stallion service shall be auctioned by the Nebraska HBPA and upon successful sale of the Stallion service, all foals conceived in 2021 & foaled in 2022 are automatically eligible for nominate to the Nebraska HBPA Stallion Stakes in 2025. All existing progeny of stallion seasons sold in 2021 will be eligible for nomination for the 3-years old & up race provided that they pay a supplemental nomination fee of $200.00.
2. Proceeds from the Stallion Auction will be primarily designated to the Nebraska HBPA Stallion Stakes.
3. Nebraska HBPA acts as agent only and will endeavor to protect the interest of both buyer and stallion owner. It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the farm to understand any fees which may or may not be listed in this auction.
4. Minimum bid is $300.00 or the reserve established by the Stallion owner. (Minimum bid will be set at whichever is greater).
5. Should the Stallion die or become unfit for breeding purposes before the mare has been serviced, contact the Nebraska HBPA immediately. The Nebraska HBPA board will handle each issue on an individual case bases and will always verify the Stallion is deceased or has become unfit for breeding purposes. YOU MUST NOTIFY THE NEBRASKA HBPA BY JULY 15TH OF THAT BREEDING YEAR. No cases will be considered after that.
6. Stallion owner is not responsible for any disease, accident, sickness, and or death of a mare or foal and similarly mare owner will not be responsible for any disease accident, or sickness and or death of the Stallion.
7. Mare, in order to qualify for breeding must be halter broke and have a current negative Coggins and or uterine culture as required by stallion owner.
8. A stallion service certificate will be provided to mare owner from stallion owner upon payment in full of all board, veterinarian, or other services upon the birth of a live foal. It is the mare owners responsibility to contact the stallion owner to receive the stallion service certificate.
9. Membership in good standing with the Nebraska Breeders Association is required to purchase a stallion season.
10. Sale of the dam before foaling or sale of foal after nomination has been completed will not affect the eligibility of the foal. The new owner will be responsible for any remaining nomination fees due in order for the foal to remain eligible.
11. There will be NO substitutions for an entry.
12. Stallion owners have the option to buy their stallion back at minimum bid, if he does not sell, to make his foals eligible.
nebraskahbpa Listings: By Category | Complete List Of Items From nebraskahbpa
Copyright (c) 2021 Thoroughlybred.com.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium
without express written permission of Thoroughlybred.com is prohibited.